The Carbon County Arts Guild is a non-profit organization that represents over 300 artists. We depend upon donations, fund-raising events, local participation and membership. By becoming a member, you will help to promote regional arts in Carbon County. If you are an artist, you will be given the opportunity to submit work for display and sale at the Guild.
Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special programs and events
- Invitations to workshops at a reduced fee
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter "Track Record"
- An opportunity to display artwork and to submit proposals for exhibition
The Arts Guild brings to the community:
- Live music
- Missoula Children’s Theater
- Shakespeare in The Park
- Annual Student Art Show
- Summer Art Camp for Children
- Workshops and Lectures
- Art Appreciation
- "Artful Event in the Rockies"
- Annual Labor Day Arts Fair
- Educational Exhibits
- Monthly “Featured Artists” Exhibit
The mission of the Carbon County Arts Guild and Depot Gallery is to support, inspire and encourage all artists. Reaching out, the Arts Guild provides art education and exposure to visual, performing, and literary arts for the benefit of the broadest possible audience.